[sane-devel] Microtek SlimScan C6 on Mac OS X 10.1.5 (sane-microtek2)

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:33:41 +0200

Hi,

though I'm the maintainer of the microtek2 backend I cannot help you much with
the SCSI-over-USB stuff. But Oliver Neukum
<Oliver.Neukum@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> has done the linux 'microtek' kernel
module and I think he can give you some useful hints if you ask him.

Regards,

Karsten