[sane-devel] scanimage and scanadf command line args

Peter Santoro peter@pscomp.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:03:21 -0400

My application makes use of scanimage and scanadf (sane 1.0.12 backend and 1.0.11 frontend) and it appears that there
are a few inconsistencies with respect to the command line args of these sane front-ends.

For instance, when using my fujitsu fi-4120c, "scanadf --help" shows that there is a "--paper_size" option available.
Actually, it needs to be entered as "paper_size".  Also, there is no "--threshold" option listed on the help screen, but
  it can be entered and it does appear to work correctly.  There are other apparent inconsistencies I've run across
using scanimage, but I don't remember them now.

None of these issues are a big deal, but I was wondering if I was missing something here.

Thanks for your help,

Peter