[sane-devel] scanimage and scanadf command line args

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:53:31 -0400 (EDT)

the options you are discussing are backend specific.

with no scanner attached to the machine, if you run scanimage --help and
scanadf --help, you will see nothing about scanning options, only input
and output file, and file format.

the threshold and paper size options are provided by the scanner backend,
so if they malfunction, it is probably my fujitsu 4120 code :)

the fact that one of them works, but is hidden, perhaps is because that
option is set to SANE_CAP_ADVANCED, which hides it from most users (try
using xsane, you will see the advanced option in menu, iirc).

allan