[sane-devel] hi!

gnawa gnawa@libero.it
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:31:12 +0200

Alle 10:42, venerd=EC 27 giugno 2003, Henning Meier-Geinitz ha scritto:
> Some hours after your posting Celso Pinto wrote to sane-devel that he
> wants to start a backend:
> http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-June/019271.html
>
> So maybe you can work together on this project?

it's a good thing work together with someone who is interested in the same
project!so i will talk to Celso Pinto:

celso if you want to share info and work with me we can talk about this
 driver in public, so if someone read about "scanjet 2300c" and wants to he=
lp
 us he can, or in private if you prefer...
i need the point from where to start... then the other things will come
naturally (poi le cose verranno da sole).
thank's to all
Gnawa