[sane-devel] SANE, Epson backend on NetBSD

Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:44:38 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 07:15:26PM +0200, Michael Piotrowski wrote:
> While SANE 1.0.9 works fine on NetBSD, there problems with current
> SANE versions (1.0.12, CVS) and/or the Epson backend on NetBSD.
>
> I've got a link from /dev/uk0 to /dev/scanner, and sane-find-scanner
> finds the scanner:

Try adding "/dev/scanner" to epson.conf.

> Any ideas on how to proceed?

As far as I know there is still no code to autodetect SCSI scanners
for NetBSD in sanei/sanei_scsi.c. Patches are welcome.

If autodetection had worked, your scanner would have been detected by
the "scsi EPSON" line in epson.conf.