[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1660 Photo

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:20:44 -0400

The log looks OK, this means that it is more likely that the problem
really is in XSane.
I have no idea why the scan gets cropped, this is also something that
Oliver Rauch
is in a better position to comment on.

Karl Heinz