[sane-devel] Canscan5000F driver project

Thibault North tnorth@bluewin.ch
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:28:30 +0200

Ok I just opened an account at http://www.gna.org.
I'll fill it as quickly as possible, I hope i'll have time for it before
exams...

Have a good week,

Thibault

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>Just ask your questions on this list. If anyone (including me) has
>time, he'll answer. If not, well, bad luck :-)

Ok thank you very much ! I'll have a lot at beginning, but then i'll try
to be independant as much as possible...

>I'm not a native English speaker and most people on this list are
>neither. But most of your sentences look like correct English :-)

Ok, feel free to correct me if you detect big errors :)
Sie wohnen in Deutschland ? Ich habe ein bisschen Familie zwischen
Hannover und Hamborg (Uelzen)... (Hem I cannot give more in german, so
i'll stop here :-))