[sane-devel] Re: usb scanner found by kernel but not by sane?

Palle Girgensohn girgen@pingpong.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:21:18 +0200

OK, so I've found it in the "External Backends" department on the web site.
Seems kinda "not quite simple" to get this working with FreeBSD, since it
refers to linux kernel patches...? :(

How come the uscanner manual says it is supported? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Palle

--On onsdag, juli 28, 2004 03.48.27 +0200 Palle Girgensohn