[sane-devel] Visioneer Strobe XP100 (need help)

G. Naik gnaik@minerva.ece.drexel.edu
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:21:01 -0500

Gerhard,

I have a created a few logs with USB snoopy and the newer USB sniff,
but they are very large in size.  I'm going to try and sort through
them and find the relevant URBs.

In the meantime, I did some searching through the registry for
Visioneer, but didn't find anything interesting.  What exactly am I
looking for?  We have the code for the LM9833, I am assuming the
missing information is motor settings (ie getting the scanner the feed
the paper).

Is my assumption correct?

Thanks
gn