[sane-devel] Experiences with AGFA Snapscan 1212U?

Ron Hunter-Duvar ronhd at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 2 05:02:45 UTC 2005

I have a chance to pick up a used AGFA Snapscan 1212U from a friend (he moved
to XP and it's not supported, and gives dire warnings against trying).

I see that the support on both the current stable version and the dev version
is marked as "good". Is there any important features known to be missing that
stop it from being marked "complete"? Or is it just because "complete" is
hard to achieve/prove (I saw the recent thread on the definitions of "good"
and "complete")?

Any particular positive or negatives experiences?

--
Ron
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine.