[sane-devel] Epson 3590

Ulrich Deiters Ulrich.Deiters at uni-koeln.de
Wed Sep 28 08:24:20 UTC 2005

I manually clobbered all files in my installation that contained
the word "sane" or were in "sane" directories, and re-installed
the back- and frontends, but the problem with the preview
persists.

But as the scanner is slower in preview mode than in normal
scan mode at low resolution, it might be a good idea to
map the preview option to some low-res option in the backend.

Another (although theoretical) problem with the Epson/Snapscan
backend: The backend reads the path of the firmware file from
the snapscan.conf file. What happens if there is more than
one scanner?

Regards,

Ulrich Deiters