[sane-devel] Added USB vendor and product ids to all backends, PLEASE CHECK!

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Tue Apr 18 12:39:43 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

I just committed the last batch of .desc files to CVS. All USB backend
.desc files which are included in sane-backends now contain USB vendor
and product ids. Some ids are still missing, I'll psot a list later.

Backend maintainers: Please check if everything is correct. As I don't
know most of the devices, I had to guess the ids from the man pages,
config files, web sites and the code itsself.

These files were changed today:

avision.desc (regenerated with modified version of avision-desc.sh)
epson.desc
fujitsu.desc
hp.desc
plustek.desc (also some splitted entries and changed one comment)
u12.desc
umax.desc