[sane-devel] Location of some backend's files

JKD jkdsoft at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:48:10 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm hp3900 backend's developer. Due to this backend supports some
scanners and new devices could be supported in the future I'm thinking
about the possibility to create different config files for each
scanner capabilities to maintain code's structure legible.

It's not simple configuration which user should change but internal
values to program RTS8822 chip in each case (area constrains to scan,
sensor timing values, motor curves...) so I wouldn't set them at
sane.d/hp3900.conf

Is there any standard path in SANE to locate such files? Something
like sane.d/backend's name/ or may be /usr/share/backend's name/

Regards,

 Jonathan Bravo Lopez