[sane-devel] Question: scanning in the user mode
MLeibold at rtlworld.de
Wed Feb 1 17:29:15 UTC 2006
Question: scanning in the user mode
Ladies and gentlemen,
Can I _only_ in the user mode scanning, if I before in the Root
mode the scanner program "xsane" started had?
When starting "xsane" in user level appears following help note:
no devices availble
1) There really no device that is support by Sane
2) Supported devices are busy
3) The permissions for devices file do not allow you to use it - try as
4) The backend is not loaded by Sane (man sane -dll)
5) The backend is not configured correct (man sane-"backendname") sane
6) Possibly there is more than one SANE version installed
Or is there a other possibility direct in the user mode to scanning.
My system: SuSE Linux 9.1 Professional; KDE 3.2.1
You've my apologies my English, it is with one translation program written.
Via their answer would be I very pleased.
With kind regards
More information about the sane-devel