[sane-devel] Scanner with most freedom of control for modification purposes... Lide25?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:16:08 UTC 2007

sorry it has taken almost a month to respond, but i have just been
donated a small scanner, and am writing a sane backend for it. it is
only a 4 inch (10+ cm) ccd, and it seems to only scan at 300 dpi, but
the commands seem very simple, and it is capable of scanning without
moving the feed motor. it is the CardScan 800c, part of the 'Executive
v8' package. it is an adf scanner, so you would have to remove the
read-head.

perhaps it is too much work for you, but let me know if you are
interested, and i can try to give more details.

allan