[sane-devel] Scanner 0275-001

Philip Melo de Almeida philipmelo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:01:52 UTC 2007

Sirs,

I'm new here on the list and have an 0275-001 parallel port IBM Scanner. As
I've searched in sane's lists, this scanner dont't have the proper driver
on linux. I whish to know if anyone is developing something to this Scanner
or if someone can help me on the development of it. I dont have knowledge on
how to do it, but have determination to get into it.

[]'s

--
Philip Melo de Almeida,
President of Eletronic Sports Manaus - www.esm.cjb.net