[sane-devel] fujitsu 5120c --souce error invalid argument

Skorous skorous at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:47:38 UTC 2007

I'm sure allan will respond to this shortly as he's pretty active on
the list but since I'm here right now: are you sure you're using the
argument properly? Have you tried quoting the argument ( i.e. --source
"ADF Duplex" )? I use those options with the 3091DC and it works fine
( same backend ).

Marty