[sane-devel] FI-5750C Error 4?

Simon Glass sglass at bluewatersys.com
Tue Jun 26 09:15:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

Now that I am able to build SANE (thanks Alan, but no I have no idea
about libtool) I have the FI-5750C working. It's a wonder to behold.
However, I am puzzled by an error that I get. It seems that if I try to
scan a page larger than the setting I have for the ADF size then I get
an error 4 (Unknown Error).

Further to that, if I try to scan A3 (even with the right ADF setting) I
get error 4. Maybe it is something slightly wrong with the paper size.

Any ideas on this one?

Another point is that the scanner seems to pause after some pages. Not
every time, it might scan 6 pages and then pause for a second. But it is
quite noticeable. I wonder if that is SANE or Fujitsu...

Thanks,
Simon