[sane-devel] artec e+pro- vertical lines- some samples

Philip Aston philip.aston at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 14 23:58:56 UTC 2008

Like to try, I do have the Windows driver but regret don't have the
skills. I'll keep a note of this "just in case". Probably unsubscribe
soon, SANE is an excellent project but I can't do anything with the
advice I've been given, let alone contribute anything. So I'll sign off
by thanking you and Theodore for trying to help. Regards-Philip