[sane-devel] [HP3670] Black image after scan (GIT at 3c0b4649bd9a04d3f848d346b656bbbf3d39c7e1)

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Fri Oct 2 04:33:38 UTC 2009

	Hello,

	I found a bug that explains the dark scans obtained. Even though the scanner
didn't have shading calibration, scans were done with hardware shading
correction enabled. Since no calibration data was sent before scan, we got
black scans.
	I have committed a fix for it. Could you reset your testing tree to this
version and give it a try ? I expect we will have some picture showing off.

Regards,
	Stef