[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 could not be detected

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Fri Jan 29 09:43:22 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 28 janvier 2010 11:34:55 Andrey Loginov, vous avez écrit :
> Hello
> Please check changed genesys_device.c in attachment. And also the scan
> with scan area changed.
> And there are some other staff to do (like scan button and page feed
> sensor). How can we proceed with this staff?
>
> У чт, 2010-01-28 у 05:45 +0100, stef пише:
> > Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 07:17:21 Andrey Loginov, vous avez écrit :
> > > As of previosu message currently I have successful calibration using
> > > xsane.
> > > I will also try to play with motors and other staff to make it better.

> > 	Hello,
> >
> > 	nice to see it working. From the picture you sent, I think you may have
> > to adjust left margin by adjusting the X start offset. You'll have to
> > modify this line in the device structure:
> >
> > SANE_FIX ( 4.00),		/* Start of scan area in mm  (x) */
> >
> > 	I'd gladly accept and apply patch for your scanner model.
> >
> > Regards,
> > 	Stef

	Hello,

	the picture shows that the scanner works great. This is nice. For button
support, it may already work. Check that in the sensor flags there is a scan
button flag and a document loaded flag.
	I can't find any xerox entry in the appended file. When I compare it with
master branch, I don't see any other change than the addition of the Visioneer
7100. Did I missed something ?

Regards,
	Stef