[sane-devel] Plustek OpticPro ST24

Marcin Karpezo sirmacik at jakilinux.org
Tue Apr 5 23:17:43 UTC 2011

Hi there
After a long time I've given another try to my Plustek scanner on Linux
with sane current git tree
<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38398>. Unfortunately it does
not work yet, but here is some more information:

    * It is recognized by sane-find-scanner
      (http://wklej.org/id/507114/) after uncommenting the correct line
      for it in /etc/sane.d/genesys.conf
>       # Plustek OpticPro ST24
>       usb 0x07b3 0x0601
    * scanimage -L also seems to be working (http://wklej.org/id/507116/)
    * When I try to scan something with xsane it tells me that my
      scanner is not supported now and shuts down when I try to run a
      preview or do sth else. (http://wklej.org/id/507118/) Oh, it also
      turns on the lamp of the scanner but it won't shut down until I
      pull the plug from the scanner.
    * lsusb output for it:
>       Bus 002 Device 008: ID 07b3:0601 Plustek, Inc.

Is there any other information I can provide to You to speedup or
simplify supporting this scanner?

Thanks for Your time.

--
Regards,