[sane-devel] Project front end

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:52:30 UTC 2011

You have not told us what languages you know how to program. I tend to
use either C or Perl for most of my work, but I don't often write GUI
programs. Other people like C++, or Python, or Java. If there is a
SANE binding, or a C-style calling interface, you can use the language
of your choice.

The choice of language will help you choose the remaining tools, like
editor or compiler.

allan