[sane-devel] Proposed patch for scanimage in sane-backends-1.0.22

Yoann Seeleuthner yogos2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:58:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to suggest a patch to add a new option to scanimage.
The idea is to allow user to sleep scanner for a time between two scans in
batch mode.

I did this patch because I wanted to scan a book manually, and batch mode
was too fast (not enough time to turn page), whereas a script looping on
normal mode was too slow (at least 6 seconds between two scans with my
scanner).
So this patch add an option (--batch-delay=INT) that sleep scanimage for INT
seconds.

This patch have been generated on sane-backends-1.0.22 with "diff -cr
sane-backends-1.0.22-old/ sane-backends-1.0.22/ > patch.diff"

I hope you will accept it.

Best regards.

Yoann