[sane-devel] Support for CanoScan 9000F

Sergei LITVINENKO sergei.litvinenko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:20:11 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

I have prepared src.rpm:  git tree + src.rpm (from rawhide).

It was compiled and installed on F16 and after re-compiled and installed
on F12.

First testing is done on F12.

1. IMHO, scanning of A4 is very good.
2. Scanning of film 6x6 is not so clean for me, but versions of frontend
and xsane on F12 are very old. We will test it on F16 some later...

Link to src.rpm:  *http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/516865235936
*

--
Best regards,