[sane-devel] mustek_usb2 SQ113 Tevion MD 90070

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Fri Jun 22 21:55:21 UTC 2012

Hi Chris, Jan,

Le 28/05/2012 13:34, Christian Schmitt a écrit :
> Hi Jan,
>
> thank you very much indeed for those information. Your git repo is exactly
> what I have been looking for. I already compiled it but had some issues,
> which I need fix first. Sent you a private mail already, too.
>
> I'm glad to see the amount of work you already put into the mustek_usb2
> sources. Will try to get it running here, too.

I'd also like to get this running, as I own a HP ScanJet 4460 which
sane-find-scanner tells me has a SQ113 as well.

Jan, could you give me directions on how I should proceed and what steps
I should start with? I have a background as a(n embedded) SW dev, if
that can help you set the level of detail of your instructions. :)

Amicalement,
--
Albert.