[sane-devel] Problem with developing a new backend for Plustek OpticPro ST28

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:51:44 UTC 2012

I'm willing to cross-test what you'll be
producing for the ST28, as I have one also, but
have currently no time to put into development.

On 10/11/2012 06:38 PM, Mohammad-Reza Nabipoor
wrote:
> And, according to my scanner board:
> * It is a GL841-based scanner
> * It uses ILX569K CCD. (same as of ST24
> (according to the genesys_low.h)).
> * It uses L6219 stepper motor driver.
> * It uses Wolfson WM8196 Frontend.

If I understand correctly what Stef tells us,
this kind of information, surprisingly, is
almost of no use when developing the new
frontend, as mostly this consists of parsing the
windows usb traces.

Yury