[sane-devel] Canonscan N 650U LIDE Scanner does not scan but makes terrible noise

coxster dillon coxsterdillon at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 16:30:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

Further testing shows it still makes noises and missing steps due to motor lockup on my LIDE30, even when externally powered (hack).  I played with the resolution as this seems to change the motor step and certainly higher resolutions kind of recover but low ones, quick movements fail to start.  I am using turn off all calibration so not sure if this is part of the issue.  It does not do this with the twain drivers in Windoze on the same scanner.

Regards,

dc