[sane-devel] scanner not found

Albrecht Mehl mehl at freunde.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 26 10:52:56 UTC 2013

First I would like to thank Yuri and Olaf for their replies.

Searching for 'Perfection v 330 photo' does not help, for 'v 330 photo'
does. That's why I did not find any driver.

In the meantime I have installed successfully

   iscan-data-1.22.0-1.noarch.rpm
   iscan-2.29.1-5.usb0.1.ltdl7.x86_64.rpm

But nevertheless in yast, scanner my scanner is still listed as not
configured. Modify - correct for german bearbeiten??? - results in the
already known list of drivers. Therein

   Third Party Image Scan Driver software from Epson/Avasys required.
   Driver epkoma should give good performance [requires DFSG non-free
   esci-interpreter-perfection-v-330]

Continue
    epkoma can lead to trouble in 64 architecture
Continue
    epkoma: no scanner found
    epson scanner: not configured

So further help will be welcome.

Albrecht
--
Albrecht Mehl	    |eBriefe an:mehlBEIfreundePUNKTtu-darmstadtPUNKTde
Veilchenweg 7       |Tel. (06151) 37 39 92