[sane-devel] Document feeder jammed always in low resolution with ScanSnap ix500

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 13:43:25 UTC 2014

This is interesting- xsane should do the same thing as scanimage or
scanadf, which makes me think the issue is timing related.

It would be helpful to get a log at debug level 15 with scanadf and
xsane using the same parameters, as compressed attachments.

Also, could you drop back to backend version 1.118 (commit
9f6ebc2f3c34a71d7f78b542cb18b652c2f8cb51)? The current version
included a large number of changes that I was unable to test with the
iX500. We will still do whatever fixes there are in the current
version, but I want to see if command order plays a part.

allan