[sane-devel] Hp Scanjet 200

Amit Mamgain amit_mamgain at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:16:21 UTC 2014

Hello there

I appreciate your efforts in providing help to people getting their systems running.

Today I bought a HP scanjet 200 which the seller's website says works on Ubuntu, except it does not.

Have spent all day today and I can see there are so many people stuck with Hp sj 200 and Linux OS.

Would it be possible for you guys to give a solution to this one, just as you have for the so many other HP scanners.

The thing is HP SJ 200 is really cheap and so many people buy it...but then it hits them.

many thanks

Amit Mamgain