[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100 Scanner

Paul Connor mrphconnor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:01:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Alan thats help me fixed it.

liminal at ubuntu-laptop:~$ SANE_DEBUG_EPJITSU=5 scanimage -L
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of epjitsu to 5.
[epjitsu] sane_init: epjitsu backend 1.0.26, from sane-backends 1.0.25git
[epjitsu] load_fw: failed to lseek file
/usr/share/sane/epjitsu/1100_0B00.nal
[epjitsu] attach_one: firmware load failed
device `v4l:/dev/video0' is a Noname 1.3M WebCam virtual device

So I checked the path for that file

liminal at ubuntu-laptop:/usr/share/sane/epjitsu$ ls
1100_0A00.nal

Seems its called A not B!

So after a quick rename, all is working again.
Thanks!

Rolf should update his file name.