[sane-devel] Proposed Upgrade (pu) branches on GitLab
paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Sep 20 03:23:08 UTC 2015
m. allan noah writes:
> I have just pushed all these changes, and a few more to git repo. I
> have a few more minor bug fixes assigned to me that will go up in a
> few hours.
Many thanks! I've checked all my branches against 87bfd53, removed all
branches that are in from my GitLab clone and closed any related bug
reports. Hope I didn't miss any.
Talking about missing things, it seems you forgot about the Hungarian
translations. There's a pu/add-hu.po-313073 branch on my GitLab clone
that has not been merged yet. Any reason this didn't get in?
Sorry about dropping the ball on the musl inb() outb() branch. I had
meant to commit configure.in but seem to have committed configure :-(
After I pushed (what became) 9dd31f9 I had second thoughts when I
recalled that there was something special with lists constraints.
Cross-checking with the spec, it turns out my changeset is okay.
# There is a difference in the way the SANE_CONSTRAINT_WORD_LIST and
# SANE_CONSTRAINT_STRING_LIST array are interpreted. What I recalled
# was for the word list variety. For string lists 9dd31f9 is okay.
Hope this helps,
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2 FSF Associate Member since 2004-01-27
Support Free Software Support the Free Software Foundation
More information about the sane-devel