[sane-devel] Proposed Upgrade (pu) branches on GitLab

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:04:09 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Olaf Meeuwissen
<paddy-hack at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Hi Allan,
>
> m. allan noah writes:
>
>> I have just pushed all these changes, and a few more to git repo. I
>> have a few more minor bug fixes assigned to me that will go up in a
>> few hours.
>
> Many thanks!  I've checked all my branches against 87bfd53, removed all
> branches that are in from my GitLab clone and closed any related bug
> reports.  Hope I didn't miss any.
>
> Talking about missing things, it seems you forgot about the Hungarian
> translations.  There's a pu/add-hu.po-313073 branch on my GitLab clone
> that has not been merged yet.  Any reason this didn't get in?

Hmm- i missed that one. It is pushed now.

> Sorry about dropping the ball on the musl inb() outb() branch.  I had
> meant to commit configure.in but seem to have committed configure :-(

Do you have a version which uses AC_* macros instead of what I did? I
think that would be cleaner.

> After I pushed (what became) 9dd31f9 I had second thoughts when I
> recalled that there was something special with lists constraints.
> Cross-checking with the spec, it turns out my changeset is okay.

Yes- I stared at that code for quite awhile. I think the new code is
more clear, so
even if it did not fix the problem, it is still a reasonable change.

allan

of my hand"