[sane-devel] Canon Lide 90 support

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:41:49 UTC 2018

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:24 PM, <wagnerandre85 at aol.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> I' m just switch a PC system from Windows to Linux including an old Canon
> Lide 90 Scanner. I saw in Tour mailing list an old thread from 2008.
> Guillaume Gastebois and Pierre Willenbrock started at this time the
> development but did not finished it. I want to start a new attempt but all
> external links are in meanwhile invalid, so i got no base to start. Can
> somebody provide my the code written so far?
> Thank you in advance

I actually also have a LiDE 90 I bought cheaply just to help development
several years ago, but the hurdle was too much for me back then.
It would be nice to have another try though, so I will see if I can check
out the git code and have a look to see the current status of the genesys
backend.
Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug