[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.3.0 released
jffry at posteo.net
Sun Jan 27 14:33:50 GMT 2019
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.3.0:
* Optionally also include time information in metadata of PDF or DjVU.
Closes feature request #102 (always sets the time to 0 UTC) (again)
* Reduced "bouncing" effect when dragging OCR output
* Fix update of image viewer/OCR output after deleting a page
* Support different resolutions in x and y directions.
* Make post-scan PNG conversion optional
* Remember size of multiple message window
* Update to German translation (thanks to Stephan Woidowski)
* Update to Swedish translation (thanks to Anders Jonsson)
* Update to Ukranian translation (thanks to Yuri Chornoivan)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel