[sane-devel] SANE Help & Contact

Mcgrath, Michael D Michael.Mcgrath at xerox.com
Mon Jul 22 10:30:03 BST 2019

Hello Olaf,

Thank you for your response. It is appreciated. I have emailed Alex (ABC) and he has responded -- thank you all.

If a developer wanted to entertain creating these scan drivers for the products mentioned, does anyone have a rough estimate or ballpark on what the bid would be? Or is this just something not worth pursuing? I ask because this customer is a large enterprise account.

Please let me know or if there any alternative solutions you recommend.

Thanks,

Michael D. McGrath
Customization Project Manager
Xerox Custom Innovation Services
GTDG/GDG - Engineering Services and Customization
Xerox Corporation
800 Phillips Road Webster, NY
Building 111-2441