[sane-devel] SANE Backends 1.0.31 released / Goodbye

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon Aug 24 16:15:26 BST 2020

Hi,

Congratulations to all who contributed his/her ideas, code and at least
time for the new SANE release.

After having some time with reflecting my after-work activities, I
decided to say Goodbye to the SANE project, especially as maintainer for
the pixma backend.

If somebody hears the calling to become a maintainer for the pixma
backend, he/she is welcome to contact me off-list for discussing any
questions about structure and functionality.

Best wishes,
Rolf