[sane-devel] Kodak ESP 5 AiO

Paul Newall p.newalls at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 5 17:15:37 GMT 2020

Don,

I will try to help. I am the writer of the backend, however two things
that might make it difficult for me to help are:

1. It is a long time since I last used a Kodak aio. 2. I have never
personally used an ESP 5.

Questions:

After you power cycle, are you able to scan with simple scan? Or does it
always fail?

How are you connecting? USB? - I don't know what the options are for the
ESP 5.

regards,

Paul