[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v2.6.3 released
jffry at posteo.net
Mon Jan 6 21:39:17 GMT 2020
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libimage-sane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 2.6.3:
* Fallback to core PDF font if requested font cannot be loaded.
Closes bug #336 (Saving to PDF never ends if empty font is selected)
* Detect GraphicsMagick in ImageMagick compatibility mode.
* Set program name to RDN ID to allow Gnome to add gscan2pdf as a
* Fix importing metadata from PDFs when timezone has format like GMT-14
* Update to Hungarian translation (thanks to csola)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel