[sane-devel] Canon Canoscan LiDE 400 support in Slackware

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Fri Jul 17 16:58:21 BST 2020

Hi, Sedat,

> Can you update the "debian" directory - maybe to reflect the latest > 0.9.10 release?
The content of this directory is hysterical artifact. AFAIK, nobody uses
these files directly, they are used only as a template.

Debian seems to officially include ipp-usb since the next Debian
release. For their official builds, release version will be set properly
by their build infrastructure.

For packages that I generate by myself (for many distros) setting
correct release number is handled automatically by OpenSUSE Build Services:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pzz/Debian_10/

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)