[sane-devel] Fujitsu fi-6130: x-offset duplex

Max Voit max.voit+mlsa at with-eyes.net
Sun Mar 8 17:45:32 GMT 2020

Dear all,

I've been trying to duplex scan A4 paper with the fi-6130. Setting
"page-size" and "page-width" accordingly was not sufficient. There is
about 2mm empty (grey) space on the right hand side for the front page,
on the left for the back. And the bottom is cut off by about 1cm.

After some tweaking I've found a parameter set that works for
the front page:

scanimage --mode Color --resolution 300 \
    --batch-count=2 --batch=%d.pnm --batch-start=0 \
    --source "ADF Duplex" --buffermode On \
    --page-width 212.5 -x 210 --page-height 299 -y 297

However, then the back side has about 4mm empty space on the
left and is cut off on the right.

Can you please give me some hints on how to best resolve this issue?

Is there something similar to the duplex-offset option but in
x-direction?

Best regards,
Max