[sane-devel] Interactive use of scanner buttons

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:29:30 GMT 2021

Usually, those scan to pc functionality require either a (anonymous) SMB/
FTP folder or prop. driver on the target PC.
If your scanner is connected to the network, try to reach the web interface
of the browser by it's IP Address to configure your scan buttons.

Perry Hutchison via sane-devel <sane-devel at alioth-lists.debian.net> schrieb
am Sa., 4. Dez. 2021, 03:58: