[sane-devel] Updated patch for epson2 / epsonds

Wolfram Sang wsa at kernel.org
Wed Jun 2 22:00:21 BST 2021

Hello Nakamura-san, all,

I folded the patch now into the upstream code base. I did some generic
cleanups to USB ids before applying your slightly modified patch. You
can find all this in the "epson2-new-usbids" branch of my repo:

https://gitlab.com/wsakernel/backends/-/tree/epson2-new-usbids

I created a merge request for it:

https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/merge_requests/630

I will wait a few days before applying just in case somebody wants to
comment on the changes.

And for the record, I also created a branch to host the original patches
and PDFs you sent to the mailing list:

https://gitlab.com/wsakernel/backends/-/tree/epson-provided-fixes

This is only for reference. I don't have a plan to upstream it.

Thank you and all the best,

   Wolfram