[sane-devel] Help decoding Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II USB protocol

Giovanni Cappellotto potomak84 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:32:38 GMT 2022

> Sure, generate a  diag log and send it to us. We might be able to figure
> out what is going on. I would certainly look at the forking issue and try
> the fix that was suggested in the link I provided. From what I gather,
> process forking is like kryptonite to libusb. Threading is a better option.

I uploaded the USBSnoop log here:
https://gist.github.com/potomak/38daeff7f6b5e9858621ae4f8760beab

The session includes a setup phase and scanning the first frame in the 6
frames holder.
I used the highest resolution available for scanning B&W (negative) films.
I stopped the session before the scan was complete because the log was
growing too big.

If you need more information or if I need to capture more logs just let me
know!