[sane-devel] Canon i-Sensys MF-112 Drivers for Ubuntu

Вассисуалий Пупкин 4robot at ukr.net
Wed Oct 12 10:24:20 BST 2022

Hi ALL!

Ready to assist in testing drivers for the Canon i-Sensys MF-112 scanner (Series 110/910). I have Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS and Canon i-Sensys MF-112 installed.
After installing the linux-UFRII-drv-v560-m17n drivers, the printer works fine, and the scanner gives a picture with a gray bar at the top of the page. I would be grateful for drivers that will allow me to scan normally on this beautiful device...

More thanks...