[Soc-coordination] Remaining applications that need reviewing

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Wed Apr 4 22:43:08 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,
> I volunteered to mentor CDDT (toolkit for Custom Debian Distributions)
> project, but I'm completely confused about the mentoring page.  There

I made a project (I think it was CDDT) 'inelgibile' yesterday that had
a negative rating (otherwise that button is not there), because the
student had added a comment that he's out.

Are you referring to this one?
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=NRIWEAQfVCAXMRwkFAZQWi1LOxwJSVMJVScDPRIGSVMFB3EHOxVc

Quote from comments (leaving out the name, since it might show up in
some mailing list archives unnecessarily):
---
Hi,
In this week I've been trying to understand more aboute the CDD problem.
Unfortunatly I understood that I'm not the right person to follow this
project. I like it, but I don't have enough skills (yet) to understand
the problem in its complexity.

Well, thank you all for the time you spent.
Hope I will have some spare time to keep learning on this subject.

Cheers
---

Regards,
Erich
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.   //\