[Soc-coordination] Remaining applications that need reviewing

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Apr 5 06:07:32 UTC 2007

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I made a project (I think it was CDDT) 'inelgibile' yesterday that had
> a negative rating (otherwise that button is not there), because the
> student had added a comment that he's out.

You shouldn't do that for projects which are not "spam submission". The
number of eligible projects influence the number of real projects that
Google is going to fund.

Instead we should simply keep it with a negative score (and the mentor who
requested it should simply "unrequest" it so that it appears at the end of
the list instead of cluttering the first page).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog