[Soc-coordination] Status report, week 9 - Enabling free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian

Catalin Usurelu catalin.usurelu5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:53:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the later report, I arrived late last night from DebConf and
was too tired.

For the past week I've been at DebConf and I mostly spent time meeting
people, attending talks and having the time of my life, so I haven't
done anything for the project.

For this week the plan is to finally finish the message queue part of
reConServer and start experimenting more with WebRTC for implementing a
client with more capabilities/options than, for example, the current
JsSIP client that we demoed at DebConf.

Kind regards,
Catalin