[Soc-coordination] GSoC Mentors: GSoC Mentor Summit 2013

Sukhbir Singh azadi at debian.org
Tue Jul 2 20:16:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We had six mentors who were interested in going to the mentor summit:
Daniel, Olly, Stefano, Sylvestre, Paul and Luke.

As discussed in the #debian-soc-mentors IRC channel, the lucky mentors
who get to go are Daniel and Sylvestre. Luke is in the waiting list in
case a spot opens up. Daniel was selected because he has never
attended the summit before, and for the other mentors, we picked the
names randomly.

The selected mentors should sign up for the summit ASAP if they want
to stay in the Wild Palms :)

--
Sukhbir